Select Theme

Select Language

Text Size

  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Size: 100%

Block 1


Block 5

Top Links

Email | News | Contact

Block 9


Screen Reader

Schemes in collaboration with NSFDC

Block main

The Corporation started a schemes for the benefit of beneficiaries with the assistance of NSFDC from the year 1990-91, in view of acute shortage of the share capital.


      1.The beneficiary should be from the Scheduled Castes Community.

      2.Up to RS. 3.00 lakhs for both Rural and Urban areas. At least 50% of funding to the beneficiaries having annual family income up to Rs. 1.50 lakh and balance 50% funding to the beneficiaries having annual family income above Rs. 1.50 lakh and up to Rs. 3.00 Lakh.

The Corporation raises term loan from NSFDC for specific schemes for onward disbursement to the beneficiaries. The NSFDC share is Up To 90% of the total unit cost and the remaining 10% is shared by the beneficiary as well as Corporation out of share capital depending upon the terms and conditions of the NSFDC and state govt.

Scheduled Castes living below the poverty line are eligible for subsidy Up To 10,000/-.

Any Scheduled Caste person desirous of availing loan can apply on the prescribed application form available free of cost from District offices. Application duly attested is to be submitted to the Distt. Offices. Then cases are referred to screening committee for scrutiny .Cases are then sent to the Head Office for sanction. After that cases are sent to District offices for execution of Mortgage deed .There after payment is made subject to completion of all formalities.